Caring for a loved one is a serious commitment. Anyone who chooses to become a caregiver should be given support they need to prepare for their role and avoid poor health themselves.
This workshop is designed to train caregivers to handle the responsibilities of caregiving, learn skills to improve quality of life and find support from solution-based resources.
The workshop will serve both first-time caregivers and those with experience in providing care.
Training will be conducted in English and Mandarin by an experienced nurse.
Who should join?
Affordable with assessible post-event support, this workshop is for first-time caregivers and those looking to enhance their skillset in caregiving.
What you will learn
This workshop will cover techniques, strategies and essential information in these areas:
- Personal hygiene
- Signs to monitor for swallowing difficulties
- Pressure sore
- Fall prevention
- Self-care tips for caregivers
- Simple exercises on the bed
- Putting on and removing clothes / diapers
Attending this workshop could help you:
- reduce incidents of hospital admission and infection rate
- provide care more efficiently
- boost confidence and clarity in taking preventive measures
- preserve your loved one’s overall wellbeing and dignity
- find effective support for caregiving needs
- receive practical tools and materials to aid you with caregiving
Please bank in or online transfer to:
ACG Concept Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 3191-1872-08
Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Kindly send your bank-in slip or online transfer receipt to email@example.com
Download Learner's Guide
- Meeting the Psychosocial Needs of the Elderly
- Home Safety for the Elderly