Online Shopping & Travel Planning Using Smartphones
Smartphones are the new way of accessing the Internet to shop for day-to-day convenience and travel safely.
This 4-hour workshop is your introduction into the world of online shopping, travel apps (e.g. Grab, AirAsia) and news browsing. It’s designed for seniors with a complete hands-on approach to learning how to use your Smartphone for independent living.
You will learn how to get more comfortable using technology to maintain and improve your lifestyle.
This workshop is conducted in Mandarin.
Who should join?
For older adults with little knowledge or experience with online shopping & travel planning using smartphones.
What you will learn
This workshop will cover these key areas:
- Basic concept of smartphone settings to access internet
- How to shop online and use delivery services for food and groceries
- How to make online booking for travel and transport
- Searching for information and read news online
- Learn photography using smartphone cameras
What you will need
- Each workshop participant will need to bring a smartphone, preferably with an existing data plan.
- Highly recommend to participate with a friend, though not essential.
- Practical and hands-on guidance from professional trainers.
- Find travel options and move around independently utilising mobile apps.
- Make online purchases for convenience, with confidence.
- Printed step-by-step handbook for easy reference.
Please bank in or online transfer to:
ACG Concept Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 3191-1872-08
Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Kindly send your bank-in slip or online transfer receipt to email@example.com