Project Management for Aged Care Facilities Development
We provide a full package of solutions to comprehensively manage clients’ requirements of aged care businesses and facilities. Our target clients include land and building owners, property developers, hospitals and not-for-profit organisations.
Among our services are:
- Consultancy to local property developers and nursing home operators to conceptualise the business model based on the changing landscape of the Malaysian aged care industry and ageing population needs.
- Assistance in conceptualising integrated residential care centres (nursing homes) and active living residential units within townships for retirees.
- Presentation of financial feasibility studies of nursing home operations and assistance to architects and aged care operators in gaining a better understanding of Malaysia’s aged care situation and market perception of retirement villages and aged care services.
- Conduct market research to understand the business of senior living in Malaysia, including the challenges and opportunities.
- Study the various payment options, affordability and ability to pay for the care services and aged care dwelling units/beds according to the target market.
Current projects managed by Aged Care Group:
- Development of an integrated care centre in Selangor. This project is a residential home with high and low care services.
- Financial feasibility study and architectural study of an aged care rehabilitation and respite care centre for a hospital in Kuala Lumpur.