Getting Ready for Post Discharge & Transitional Care
Good discharge planning and care is important for patients and family caregivers to successfully reintegrate themselves back into the community.
This workshop is designed to support caregivers develop action plans that enable care at home. This will help both patient and caregiver adjust to daily living conditions more easily.
The workshop will serve both first-time caregivers and those with experience in providing care.
Training will be conducted in English by an experienced nurse and aromatherapist.
Who should join?
Affordable with assessible post-event support, this workshop is for first-time caregivers and those looking to enhance their skillset in caregiving.
What you will learn
- Pre-discharge care
– Discharge summary
– Investigation results
– Dietitian advise
– Follow up appointment
- Home environment for care delivery
- Caregiver stress: 6 emotional stages
– Bed bath
– Infection control: Hand washing & alcohol hand rub
- Aromatherapy: Stress management & oil testing for caregiver respite
Attending this workshop could help you:
- reduce incidents of hospital admission and infection rate
- provide care more efficiently
- boost confidence and clarity in taking preventive measures
- preserve your loved one’s overall wellbeing and dignity
- find effective support for caregiving needs
- receive practical tools and materials to aid you with caregiving
- learn practical skills through experiential activities
Please bank in or online transfer to:
ACG Concept Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 3191-1872-08
Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Kindly send your bank-in slip or online transfer receipt to email@example.com
Download Learner's Guide
- Meeting the Psychosocial Needs of the Elderly
- Home Safety for the Elderly